Come find out what the buzz is all about!
Yang's is New England's First P90X License Facility!
For the P90X Group Exercise Class Schedule, click here.
Haven't tried a P90X class yet? First class is free, call for details.
What is P90X?
Maybe you've heard about P90X and perhaps you've even tried it? P90X is a total-body program that incorporates strength training, cardio, core work and flexibility. It uses the science of "muscle confusion" to constantly challenge your body with new moves and routines so your results never plateau, and you get in better shape in less time.
P90X has been a successful at-home program since 2004 and Yang's is the first gym in the New England area to become a P90X Licensed Facility which allows us to offer P90X Group Fitness Classes, P90X Small Group and Personal Training Sessions.
Here’s what you get in a P90X class: 12 Diverse and Intense Workouts
* Chest & Back. Targeted strength and definition workout emphasizes two classic upper-body exercises.
* Plyometrics. Explosive jumping cardio routine, proven to dramatically improve athletic performance.
* Shoulders & Arms. A potent combination of pressing, curling, and fly movements that will leave you stronger and more defined.
* Yoga X. Combines strength, balance, flexibility, and breath work to enhance your physique and calm your mind.
* Legs & Back. Squat, lunge, and pull in a total-body workout like no other.
* Kenpo X. Intense cardiovascular workout includes punching and kicking for endurance, balance, and coordination.
* X Stretch. Achieve a higher level of athleticism, prevent injuries, and avoid plateaus.
* Core Synergistics. Build and support the core while conditioning your body.
* Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. Targeted strength and definition workout emphasizing two classic upper-body exercises.
* Back & Biceps. Flex your powerful biceps, and focus on toning and tightening those showcase upper-body muscles.
* Cardio X. Low-impact, fat-burning cardio routine.
* Ab Ripper X. Sculpt an incredible six-pack and improve your physical performance.
For current Group Fitness classes schedule, Click here.
90 Day Challenge ... is coming soon! The next Challenge will start TBA.....are you ready to make a change and see results? Email: Yangsandov@aol.com to be placed on the next 90 Day Challenge notification list.